Welcome to the ISG web store!

Firearms Licences

To purchase a firearm in Canada, you must have a valid Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL). In order to apply for this licence, you must have passed the Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) and/or the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC).

Italian Sporting Goods can assist you in obtaining all of these qualifications.